22 May 2007

Acclimating

Well, day 1 is almost complete. And let me just tell you that it was amazing.

Everything here is very different than I expected it to be, as I was always sure it would be, but it's so much better than I could've thought. I had 3 of my 6 classes today (Paul, Humanities, and Sociology), all of which will be really great, I think. None of them seem like they'll be too heavy of a load, but they'll all be full of amazing information all centered on the journeys we get to take while we're here.

The food is excellent, and I've managed to go 2 days sans Coke, even though we have it available to us for just ,50 Euro. This evening, we had the HUG Summer 2007 Olympics, which my team (The Spartans) won by a landslide. I'm convinced that it was all due to Libby hauling off and slapping Matt in our skit and Ashley breaking her mug. It was a lot of fun, and the group is meshing so well. I'm here with great people, and great faculty.

Tomorrow, I'll get my first taste of Christian Home, Aerobics, and Greek (which I am so excited about - Vicky is so nice).

I can't say enough about it, but I'm putting pictures on Facebook and Photobucket, so be sure to look for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for less coke. And I'm jealous. -Megs